Your Spokesman Speaks

Album on iTunes
With a pleasantly subtle voice, the poetry of Adena Atkins takes you a warm journey bending curves slowly. I recently had the delight of listening to Adena's 2011 EP release titled The Slowest Curve and for never hearing of her prior to today, I was quite Impressed.

Adena not only has a very lovely voice but she certainly has the beauty to match her talent. She has that dreamy California girl look that could inspire a modern day Beach Boys song. If your interesting in hearing Adena's EP you can preview the release on Itunes and other various music outlets but if your anything like me you love reading the bio, so I must recommend checking out he website. Find her website at www.adenaatkins.com and be sure get the scoop on her past, future and present.

Adena currently resides in the Seattle, Washington but I did learn she is actually a California Girl and as a native of California, Adena studied with author Natalie Goldberg at the California Institute of the Arts. After a few listens I ended up really liking her song titled Hot Gray Morning and would've loved to have seen her perform last night. Apparently the singer had a show last night at the Olive Way Starbucks and I just liked her Facebook page for updates about her performing in California.

Don't forget to follow Adena on Twitter for a more personal connection with the rising star. She is currently working a a new EP and I cant wait to see updates about the release date. Meanwhile join me in listening to her music player below and feel free to leave your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Norma from Mira Loma says:

    i normally listen to club jams but i seriously like Adena

  2. chuck says:

    she is a cutie

Post a Comment