Your Spokesman Speaks


Happy Fathers day to all my Friends, Family and Followers. It has been nearly 10 years since I had my daughter and I must admit, it has not been easy. From the fears, the stress, the baby mama drama, the financial duties and the time it consumes, we can all agree, it takes a real man to be a great father.

Today I wanted to share some facts I have recently learned about in hope that this new knowledge may help all of the exceptional fathers out there. The first fact I found baffling is that the FBI receives over 2,100 reports of missing children each day. At first I said that cant be true but the truth is over 360,000 children are abducted or kidnapped each year. Which bring us to fact #2 and puts the daily statistic at just over 1,000 abductions per day.

I don't know about you but personally it is hard for me to stomach the fact that over 1,000 children get abducted each day and as a devoted father I wanted to remind all of you that Child Safety Comes First.

Allow me to introduce you The Child Safety Project. The Child Safety Project is a new website devoted to combat these awful statistics. The website informs the public about their services and how the company offers  extended hands to local businesses, all kinds of child educational facilities (public and private schools, pre-schools, kindergartens, children day-care centers etc.) and families that put safety first.

I still have a lot to learn about The Child Safety Project but from my understanding, the company provides Child Safety Kits for children and their families. These safety kits are used by the FBI, America's Most Wanted, Amber Alert and more. For some, these safety kits have saved lives. We all know what it is like to lose something we want or need but losing someone we love is usually unbearable. So lets not risk it, do what you can, when you can. Check out http://thechildsafetyproject.com today have that talk with your family and children.

1 comments:

  1. amy larkin says:

    Happy Late Fathers Day Michael!
    cool article

Post a Comment